If you would like to find out more information about how to sponsor a child, teacher or evangelist, you can do so by viewing the relevent fact-sheet below. These also contain forms to fill in requesting the profile of someone to sponsor. It is also possible to give by means of one-off or regular donations to capital projects, such as bicycles, power generators or church buildings.

You can also donate to IREF (UK) via our Stewardship page. If doing so, please complete the Gift Aid form.

Find out more about how your money will be used.

Comments are closed.